COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We know your information is sensitive and we make every effort to only gather as much information as needed to provide our services.
We collect information in the following ways:
Information You Give Us. We may collect information from you, such as when you email us, use our social media platforms, or otherwise communicate with us.
Information Related to Use of the Services. By using our Services, our servers will automatically record certain information about you (“Log Data”). Log Data can include information such as your internet protocol (IP) address, timestamps for user action funnels, browser type, and operating system.
Information We Collect From Other Sources. We value your feedback. We may collect information about you from third parties, including from social media platforms and other third parties.
We may use the information you provide us for purposes like:
• To respond to your questions;
• To send you emails related to Tibb AR or information we think may be of interest to you;
• To send administrative information like information regarding our services or changes to our terms, conditions or policies; and
• For our business purposes, like for data analysis, improving our services and determining the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
We work with trusted partners who perform vital functions as part of our operations. We may share information with others under any of the following circumstances::
• With our trusted third party providers who perform services on our behalf but only to the extent such information is necessary to perform such services;
• When leaving reviews or interacting with us on third party social media websites, the information you choose to provide may be displayed publicly;
• If we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, a crime, or to protect personal property, the public, or the Site;
• In connection with a sale, merger or corporate change; and
• With your prior consent.
NOTIFICATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS FROM OUR APP
When you use our Services, you may receive notifications through the App. If you do not wish to receive these communications, please opt out by changing your settings in your device.
USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
Our Site is not intended for use by individuals under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under the age of thirteen (13), please do not provide any information about yourself to us on our Site.
We are committed to protecting your personal information through commercially reasonable means. Unfortunately, no website can guarantee 100% security. If you have any reason to believe your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: April 17, 2018